This version contains a lot of changes.
It has a new UI (similar to a well-known iOS app) and many new features.
You can now use Drag-And-Drop in the Playlist and the PlayerServerScreen (to sync/move players).
SqueezePlay/Jive menus do work now, i.e. most plugins will probably work.
If you enter an album, you can now select a default “playmode” (play/add/playnext) that will be used if you tap on an item.
Some new screenshots can be found at:
I’ll update the documentation to the new version in the next few days:
If you find any bugs/problems, please drop me a line at
android ATT flattermann DOTT net
or open a ticket in the tracker
Changelog of 0.9.6:
- Complete rewrite of most of the code
- Implemented SqueezePlay Menus (i.e. most plugins should work now)
- Adding Favorites does work
- Caching of Artists/Albums/Genres implemented
- Added Option to “Play other Tracks in Album”
- Random Mix
- Change the volume of all synchronized players
- Fixed Pandora Idle-Timeout-Bug
- MainMenu saves the last position
- A-Z index for Albums/Artists/Genres
- CustomBrowse support
- SongInfo support (e.g. for Lyrics)
- Auto text-size for most items
- Transcoding (e.g. FLAC to MP3) when downloading (needs SBS 7.6+)
- Expert Option to ignore Players or Servers
- Added HiRes and LowRes icons
- Swipe gesture (left-to-right) to go back within HomeMenu
- Caching of SqueezePlay menus where supported (e.g. CustomBrowse)
- Option to pre-fetch all album artwork after a DB Sync
Have fun!If you like my work, buy me a beer. (Suggested: 3€ for a beer, or more for more beer ;-) )