It is a little helper app for Zerg players in the game StarCraft II®.
As a Zerg player, you need to spawn new larva with your Queen every 29 seconds (on game speed=fastest).
I tend to forget that (especially if a battle is going on) and that makes it very difficult to e.g. rebuild my army, because I’m short on larva.
Therefore I’ve created Zerg Timer.
- Just before you spawn your larva, you click on the Start/Restart button in the App
- Afterwards, you spawn larva in all hatcheries
- The app will notify you as soon as the you can spawn larva again (depending on the game speed, this will take between 29s and 66.4s)
- Go to step 1
A notification sound will be played when the timer hits zero and 50% later (if you forgot to spawn the larva/restart the timer).
To quickly spawn larva in every hatchery, put all your queens in one group (e.g. group “0″) and repeat these steps for every hatchery:
- BackSpace (to jump to the next hatchery)
- “0″ (select all queens)
- “v” (select “Spawn Larva” ability)
- Click on the hatchery
You can download Zerg Timer on Android Market.
This App is not associated, affiliated, endorsed or sponsored by Blizzard nor has it been reviewed, tested or certified by Blizzard.
The App logo and the background image were taken from StarCraft II®, ©1998 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.